I’m now working in Product at Avant! We’re working to launch Credit Cards.
Check out my LinkedIN to see what’s new.
Our team is working to build out automation, efficiency, and analytics at Avant. We’re using mostly Python, pandas, plotly, Amazon AWS, SQL, and Selenium to:
- Send daily automated e-mails to investors, affiliates, and internal parties with key information or alerts to important data
- Source data from disparate sources to aggregate into reporting
- Automate PowerPoint, Excel, and PDF reporting
- Build smart models to put the right data in front of the right people
- Automate key Treasury, Accounting, and general Finance functions
- Automate key Compliance functions
Built high frequency trading execution strategies and logic in the US treasury space. Leveraged Python/Pandas/numpy systems I built in-house to analyze up to 1TB of daily trading data to come to actionable conclusions about market microstructure.
- Completely built the trading logic from the ground up behind one of the top treasury spread trading groups in the world.
- Handled all areas of trading logic: building the market data tracking system –> devising trading ideas –> research of those ideas –> algorithms handed off to low latency system programmers
- Found competitor’s malicious algorithms, and reverse engineered those algorithms to move our orders out of the way of their “systems”
- Tracked our trading speeds, system slowness, and pathway slowness from our different trading centers across the world.
- Built automated alerting to tell us about slowdowns in any part of the system.
Before moving to a more programming/quantitative role:
- Traded my own account specializing in Fixed Income.
- Taught myself programming to build statistical systems to track trading activity and learn about weaknesses and strengths in discretionary trades.